Check Out Our Website

http://www.edenssong.org

Monday, May 14, 2012

William


I lost my friend today.  He wasn’t the kind of friend that knew every bit of my life or spent every waking minute with me. Others knew him much better and will miss him in a more intimate way.   

But I will miss William.  Driving through Nairobi will never be quite the same. (though I have to add here that we love Jackson as well) The first time we visited HEART we searched him out at the airport. There he stood with a big smile and a sign.   William drove us to and fro many times sharing wonderful stories of his life, his family, his walk with God.  He loved his personal family as well as his HEART family with all he had.  He was loyal.  He was faithful.  His smile was as big as God’s arms and his eyes were shining lights of love.   

I lost one of my friends today, but I’ll never forget him.

No comments:

Post a Comment