Check Out Our Website

http://www.edenssong.org

Sunday, June 5, 2011

How to Kill Mosquito’s

This is from a missionary in N. Africa who is a very good friend of ours.  He says, "I claim no first hand knowledge of the truth of this method.  I simply pass on a forward, which may or may be effective."  I say, "Try it, you may like it!".


I was at a deck party awhile back, and the bugs were having a ball biting everyone. A man at the party sprayed the lawn and deck floor with Listerine, and the little demons disappeared.  The next year I filled a 4-ounce spray bottle and used it around my seat whenever I saw mosquitoes. And voila! That worked as well. It worked at a picnic where we sprayed the area around the food table, the children's swing area, and the standing water nearby. During the summer, I don't leave home without it....Pass it on.
 
OUR FRIEND'S COMMENTS:

I tried this on my deck and around all of my doors. It killed them instantly. My bottle cost me $1.89.

It’s not as expensive to use as Bug-spray and it will last a couple of days.

Don't spray directly on wood but spray around the window and door frames.


EARTH FRIENDLY TOO.


A Dead Mosquito is a Good Mosquito! 


No comments:

Post a Comment