Check Out Our Website

http://www.edenssong.org

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wisdom..even while eating chocolate


I feel like I’ve crossed through to the Promised Land and stepped into a plethora of opportunity.  Like a kid in a candy store I don’t know which chocolate to choose first.  My eyes shift from shelf to shelf; a little intercession, a little prophetic, a little apostolic, leadership…on and on it goes.  Though not new, it seems fresh and stirs my heart!  So many books to read, so much bible to ponder; in my new-found excitement I can’t get enough.  I don’t want to miss anything.  Spiritual overload…in a good way.

Once you’ve had your head in the heavenlies, praying the theophanies with its clouds, thunders and visions of the throne room, how do you walk when feet hit the ground? (Wesley Campbell)

I realize soon I will need to take my booty and spread it out; separating the favorite pieces to eat first and the ones I will share from those I do not really need according to my call.   But for right now I will just stand, quivering with child-like expectancy and stretching my hand heavenward prepared to possess the promise of the nations.  

I am reminded:
“Get (skillful & Godly) wisdom! Get understanding (discernment, comprehension and interpretation) … Wisdom is the principle (‘the beginning of’; ‘first in importance’) thing.  Therefore get wisdom and in all of your getting, get understanding. Prize Wisdom highly and exalt her, and she exalt and promote you; she will bring you to honor when you embrace her.  She shall give to your head a wreath of gracefulness; a crown of beauty and glory will she deliver to you.” (Proverbs 4:5-9)


No comments:

Post a Comment