ESM is going to begin creating "Missionary Packs" that we can send out with teams to reach you in the field. We would love for you to share one thing you truly miss ... it may be a cozy blanket, slippers, cake mixes, scissors, measuring cups, lollipops, wrench... whatever! When you have teams coming to visit, send us an email and we will send you a box of goodies through them - along with your backpack kits, surgical supplies, mid-wife and wound care kits, women's tote bags, iPod, Kindle or computer center supplies. Don't forget us when you need something. Remember our ministry is all about helping you serve those you have been called to.
A lady got up very early one morning and went outside to pickup the Sunday paper noticing someone had sprayed red paint all around the sides of the neighbor’s brand new beige truck. She went over and gave him the bad news. He was, of course extremely upset. As they were trying to figure out what could be done about the problem another neighbor came out of his house, surveyed the situation and immediately went to get his WD-40. It immediately took the red paint off without damaging the original paint.
WD40 (Water Displacement #40) – another helpful resource!
The product originated with a search for a rust preventative solvent and degreaser to protect missile parts. WD-40 was created in 1953 by 3 technicians at San Diego Rocket Chemical Company. Its name comes from the project that was to find a 'water displacement' compound. They were successful with the fortieth formulation, thus WD-40. Ken East, one of the original founders, says there is nothing in WD-40 that would hurt you as it is made from Fish Oil. It works on many finishes like glass, plastic and more. Below are just a few creative usages…
1) Protects silver from tarnishing.
2) Removes road tar and grime from cars.
3) Cleans and lubricates guitar strings.
4) Gives floors that `just-waxed` sheen without making it slippery.
5) Keeps flies off cows.
6) Restores and cleans chalkboards.
7) Removes lipstick stains.
8) Loosens stubborn zippers.
9) Untangles jewelry chains.
10) Removes stains from stainless steel sinks.
11) Removes dirt and grime from the barbecue grill.
12) Keeps ceramic/terra cotta garden pots from oxidizing.
1 3) Removes tomato stains from clothing.
14) Keeps glass shower doors free of water spots.
15) Camouflages scratches in ceramic and marble floors.
16) Keeps scissors working smoothly.
17) Lubricates noisy door hinges on vehicles and doors in homes
18) Removes black scuff marks from the kitchen floor!
19) Remove the bug guts that threaten to eat away the finish on your car.
20) Gives a children's play gym slide a shine for a super fast slide.
21) Lubricates gear shift on lawn mowers.
22) Rids kids rocking chairs and swings of squeaky noises.
23) Lubricates the tracks of sticky home windows
24) Spraying an umbrella stem makes it easier to open and close.
25) Restores & cleans padded leather or vinyl dashboards in vehicles
26) Restores and cleans roof racks on vehicles.
27) Lubricates and stops squeaks in electric fans.
28) Lubricates wheel sprockets on tricycles, wagons, and bicycles for easy handling.
29) Lubricates fan belts on washers and dryers and keeps them running smoothly.
30) Keeps rust from forming on saws and saw blades, and other tools.
31) Removes splattered grease on stove.
32) Keeps bathroom mirror from fogging.
33) Lubricates prosthetic limbs.
34) Keeps pigeons off the balcony (they hate the smell).
35) Removes traces of duct tape.
36) Spray it on arms, hands, & knees to relieve arthritis pain.
37) Cleans & removes love bugs from grills and bumpers.
38) Protects the Statue of Liberty from the elements.
39) WD-40 attracts fish. Spray a LITTLE on live bait or lures
40) It takes the sting away from insect bites immediately and stops the itch.
41) Removes crayon from walls. Spray on the mark & wipe with a clean rag.
42) Removes lipstick stains. Saturate the lipstick spots w/ WD 40
43) Spray WD-40 on the distributor cap to displace moisture & start the car
44) Takes the pain out of a burn & heals with no scarring.
Serving Those Serving Others,
Roy and Deb Killian
Edens Song Ministry, Inc.
1226 12th Avenue
Lewiston, Idaho 83501